GenRad 1692 Benchtop LCR Meter
Double click on above image to view full picture
Photo represents example of series. See datasheet for more details on any specific model.
- 0.05% Measurement Accuracy
- 5 Test Frequencies 100Hz to 100kHz
- 5 Impedance Parameters
- Built-in Test Fixture
Estimated Delivery is 1 week
The GenRad 1692 LCR Meter is an RLC passive component tester that gives you the most cost effective alternative to high-priced LCR testers. It's designed for the demanding applications in production testing, incoming inspection, component design and evaluation. It provides superior testing performance and capability at the lowest cost.
The GenRad 1692 LCR Meter is a sophisticated, microprocessor-controlled tester that brings new levels of flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to RLC measurement. It's testing automation at its best with a range of programmable test frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability, automatic binning and automatic zeroing. The display facilitates visual acquisition of test data and eliminates costly guesswork and errors. The 1692 LCR Meter provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize productivity in production testing applications.
GenRad 1692 LCR Meter Features
- *0.05% Accuracy for RLC measurements; 0.0003 for D and Q measurements.
- *Five selectable test frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz and 100kHz for greater versatility in component testing
- *Choice of two commonly specified AC test voltages.
- *Three keyboard-selectable test speeds; 2,4 or 8 measurements per second complements automatic handling equipment to maximize throughput.
- *A choice of two measurement modes; Triggered and Continuous with averaging available in each ensures measurement flexibility.
- *Wide choice of measurement parameters allow you to work with familiar units.
- *A full, five-digit LED display for RLC measurements and a four-digit readout for D and Q testing, simultaneously display both test results for each measurement, automatically
- *Guarded Kelvin measurement techniques protect measurement integrity.
- *Automatic limit comparison and binning ensure fast, mistake-proof sorting of components.
- *Optional IEEE-488 Bus and Handler Interface enable remote programming and allow the addition of a component handler to optimize throughput.
- *Built-in fixture for testing axial and radial components
- *A general purpose meter for component screening
- (Replacement for classic GenRad 1692 digibridge with years of proven service
Should the 1692 Benchtop LCR Meter not meet your requirements, see our full line of LCR Meters.
GenRad 1692 LCR Meter Basic Specifications(See datasheet for full specifications)
Accuracy: Basic RLC ±0.05%. Basic DQ ±0.0003
Measurement Parameters: R/Q, L/Q, C/R, C/D (series or parallel)
Test Frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz
Test Frequency Accuracy ±0.01%.
Applied Voltage: 0.3V to 1.0VRMS maximum
Measurement Speed: 2, 4 or 8 measurements/second for Slow, Medium or Fast.
Measurement Mode: Continuous, Triggered (single, or 1 to 10 measurements averaged).
Display Format: Dual Display featuring 5 full digit LED for RLC and 4 full digit LED for DQ Bin Number,Value Automatically positioned decimal points and minus signs where appropriate. Individual LED indicators for parameters, units, and measurement conditions. GO/NO GO lights
Bias: Internal 2.0VDC External up to 60VDC
Automatic Functions: Auto ranging with manual hold, Auto parameter (RLC) with manual selection
Binning: Eight pass bins for RLC Two fail bins, RLC and DQ
Interfaces: IEEE-488 Interface option
|R/Q||0.00001Ω to 99999MΩ||0.0001 to 9999|
|L/Q||0.00001mH to 99999H||0.0001 to 9999|
|C/D||0.00001pF to 99999mF||0.0001 to 9999|
|C/R||0.00001nF to 99999mF||0.0001Ω to 9999kΩ|
Basic DQ ±0.0003
Zeroing: Open and short circuit compensation.
General Features: • Charged Capacitor Protection (1 Joule) • Keyboard Lock• Store Test Conditions
Dimensions: (w x h x d): 14.8 x 4.4 x 13.5in (375 x 112 x 343mm)
Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5kg) net, 15 lbs. (6.8kg) shipping.
Accessories Supplied: • Power Cable • Axial Lead Adapters • Test Fixture (Built-in) • Instruction Manual
This document explains the features, options, Specifications and option models for this item.
Specifications and option models for this item. This document contains the technical product manual and guidelines.
Application notes and technical resources for this instrument
ISO-17025 Accredited Calibration with Test Data
GenRad 1689-9601 BNC Adaptor Box
1657-9600 Banana Plug Extender cable
1700-03 Kelvin Test Leads
1689-9640 IEEE Digibridge Interface
1689-9602 BNC-BNC Extender Cable
1689-9605 Remote Test Fixture w/Start and go/no go lights
1689-9604 Digibridge Calibration Kit
7000-05 Chip Component Tweezers
Would you like to proceed with your quote, or continue to add products to your quote cart?