Filter Ideal Instrument
- PRS-DMM Programmable Self-Adjusting Resistance Standard
- Patent pending
- Software leverages the accuracy of an 8.5 digit DMM, with the versatility of the PRS-300 Programmable Resistor to make the most revolutionary standard resistor ever manufactured
- Resistance Range: 0.1 Ω to 20 MΩ
- Resolution: 1 μΩ
- Accuracies better than 20 ppm; source resistance with the same accuracy that your 8.5 Digit DMM can measure.
- All you need to do is enter the target resistance. The software uses the DMM to measure the resistance being sourced by the PRS-300 and readjusts the source resistance as close as possible to the target resistance.
- Software automatically provides the measurement uncertainties of every measurement
- HARS-LX Series Decade Resistance Substituter Lab Standard
- VRS-100 Series High Resistance Standards
- Set of nine, ten or eleven resistors - 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ,1 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 100 MΩ, 1 GΩ, 10 GΩ, 100 GΩ, 1 TΩ and 10 TΩ , open circuit (Depending on model)
- High Accuracy - up to 20 ppm
- Standard voltage: up to 5 kV (voltages of 10 kV are available)
- Excellent for calibration of Meggers