Filter Ideal Instrument
- PRS-370 Self-Adjusting Programmable Resistance Box & RTD Simulator
- Resistance range: 0.1 Ω to 20 MΩ with a Resolution of 1 μΩ or 6 digits
- Precision lab grade Resistor Standard with accuracy <10 ppm when used in DMM mode or <70 ppm accuracy in source mode.
- Manual or Programmable decade resistor with IEEE interface and Labview drivers
- No long term maintenance or calibration cost -with an 5 year warranty
- Designed for customers who own an 8.5 digit DMM (Fluke 8508A or Keysight 3458)
- The most revolutionary decade resistor ever!
- SR102/103/104 Series
- Highest accuracy (1 ppm/yr) and stability (±0.5 ppm/yr typical) of any resistance standard
- Lowest temperature coefficients (< 0.1 ppm/ºC)
- Available in 3 models: 100Ω, 1000 Ω, 10,000Ω.
- Has remained the foremost resistance standard, with no equivalent, for over 35 years
- 5 Year Warranty Included
- VRS-100 Series High Resistance Standards
- Set of nine, ten or eleven resistors - 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ,1 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 100 MΩ, 1 GΩ, 10 GΩ, 100 GΩ, 1 TΩ and 10 TΩ , open circuit (Depending on model)
- High Accuracy - up to 20 ppm
- Standard voltage: up to 5 kV (voltages of 10 kV are available)
- Excellent for calibration of Meggers