GenRad 1409 Series Standard Capacitor
- Values 0.001 µF (100 nF) to 1000 µF
- Stability as good as ±0.01 %/year
- Two-to-five terminal configuration, depending on model
- Calibration accredited to ISO-17025 included
- 3 year warranty included
GenRad 1546 Digital Stroboscope
- High flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 25,000 Fashes per minute, direct reading.
- Flash duration from 1.2 μs to 2 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Lightweight and handheld, very easy to use unit with digital readout
GenRad 1538-A Stroboscope
- The highest flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 150,000 Flashes per mn,
- Flash duration from 0.5 μs to 3.0 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Accessory energy-storage capacitor 1538-P4 for very short single flashes.
- High accuracy stroboscope — rpm measurements can be made to ± 1%
GenRad 1491 D, G Precision Decade Inductor
- Most accurate decade inductor commercially available, accuracy's as good
- Inductance range from 1 mH or 100 µH to 11 H
- Shielded toroidal cores for small mutual inductance and minimal effect
from external fields
- Sealed against moisture for long-term stability
GenRad 1422 Series Variable Air Capacitors
- Range as low as 0.002 pF and as high as 1150 pF (Depending on Model)
- Stability: better than 0.02% full scale per year
- Settable to 40 ppm
- Low temperature coefficient, low losses
- Wide selection to suit needs
GenRad 1419 Series Decade Capacitor
- Range from 100 pF to 1.1 µF
- Choice of 3 models
- Accuracy as good as 0.5%
- Capacitance and dissipation factor vary only slightly with frequency from dc through the audio frequency range.
GenRad 1433 Series Decade Resistor
- Precision accuracy of 0.01%
- Resistance range from 1 mΩ to 111.11111111 MΩ
- 36 models available, 3 to 11 dials
- Long life switches with silver-alloy contacts