- Suitable for use in voltage and current dividers for calibration and linearity testing
- Eliminates the need for dials & multi-turn potentiometers
- 1 through 6-decade units are available • Resistor accuracies from 0.01% to 1%
- Available as a stand-alone instrument in a plastic case or without a case for panel mounting
- Fully customizable for customers' needs
The KVD-500 Series is a cost-effective, three-terminal, Kelvin Varley Voltage Divider that uses thumbwheel switches
Where most other Kelvin Varley Voltage Dividers only offer you a imput resistance of 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, or 100 kΩ, IET can custom make the KVD-500 Series at any resistance or any resolution you require.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced, high quality solution the KVD-500 Series is a excellent option.
For a quote or more information contact IET Labs and provide us with your required
- *Imput Resistance
- *Resistor Accuracy: 0.01% - 1%
- *Number of decades