GenRad 1531-AB Stroboscope
- High flashing rates up to 25,000 per minute — speed measurements to 250.000 rpm.
- Short flash duration — "stops" rapid motion and permits ultra-high-speed photography.
- High accuracy stroboscope — rpm measurements can be made to ± 1%.
GenRad 1538-A Stroboscope
- The highest flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 150,000 Flashes per mn,
- Flash duration from 0.5 μs to 3.0 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Accessory energy-storage capacitor 1538-P4 for very short single flashes.
- High accuracy stroboscope — rpm measurements can be made to ± 1%
GenRad 1546 Digital Stroboscope
- High flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 25,000 Fashes per minute, direct reading.
- Flash duration from 1.2 μs to 2 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Lightweight and handheld, very easy to use unit with digital readout
GenRad 1542 Stroboscope
- Low-cost, excellent US Manufactured stroboscope for stopping motion
- Up to 3800 bright-white flashes per minute -to observe motion as fast as 40,000 rpm
- Simple push-button operation
- Compact, light-weight, rugged
GenRad 1539-A Externally Triggered Stroboscope
- Small size and light weight.
- Light source on flexible cable for convenient positioning.
- Can be triggered by several methods.
- For machine maintenance, Real time inspection of moving parts, Printing press applications, Motor troubleshooting, For stopping motion