Application NotesHave more questions on how our product will work for your application? IET offers a wide variety of additional literature to assist you.
1865 Application Notes
Use these links to improve your application and test environment.
- 1865+ Advantages over 1865-00
- 1865 and 1865 Plus with 1865-11 Resistivity Cell
- Testing Capacitors with the 1865 Megohmmeter / IR Tester
- Measuring Large Capacitors with the 1865-52 Component Test Fixture
- Measuring Insulation Resistance of Capacitors
- IR Testing Lithium Batteries for Medical Devices Using the 1865 Megohmmeter
- Connection of the 1865 Megohmmeter to a Resistivity Cell
- Adhesive Heat-Shrink IR Testing
- The 1865 Average Function
- The 1865 as a Current Meter
- 1865 Immersed cable reel test