About IET Labs, Inc.
Since 1976, it has been IET Lab's mission is to help provide our customers with cost-effective solutions to their applications rather than have them settle for what is available. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
In 2000, IET Labs acquired the GenRad standards, impedance decades, megohmmeters, digibridges, audio and strobe lines and now continues to manufacture, service and support these "In the Genrad Tradition..." In 2006, IET acquired the esi resistance lines, thus proudly and successfully combining the two most important classic impedance companies with our own.
By combining the many hundreds of man-years of engineering experience of GenRad, esi and IET, we have become the world's preeminent manufacturer of impedance instruments, offering from the most cost-effective to the most important electrical standards.
IET provides superior products at affordable pricing. While many in the industry outsource not only manufacturing but engineering, IET is proud to claim that we manufacturer 98% of our products in the United States and almost all of our major components are manufactured in the United States.
Our experienced engineering and service staff make it possible to offer:
- Custom or products with combinations of functions; special ranges, ratings or accuracies.
- Replacement for discontinued models from other manufacturers.
- ISO-17025 Calibrations accredited by A2LA and repairs on most products
- Compliant with ISO-9001, ISO-10012, ANSI Z540-1-1994, and MIL-STD-45662A.
- GPIB real time process control system and applications.
- National Stock Numbers are available for applicable models.
- Applications and custom engineering readily available