- General Radio Experimenters
- General Radio News
- General Radio Historical Society
- General Radio 1915-1965 by Donald Sinclair
- History of Impedance Measurements
- General Radio Manuals - Historic
- General Radio Catalogs - Historic
- General Radio Museum
- General Radio Community
In the GenRad Tradition...
June, 2005: IET Labs purchased the General Radio Digibridge and Megohmmeter Line from QuadTech
In 2000, IET Labs acquired the GenRad standards, impedance decades, megohmmeters, digibridges, audio and strobe lines and now continues to manufacture, service and support these product lines "In the Genrad Tradition..."
IET is proud to continue to manufacturer and support the metrology related products of General Radio. These include the Standards and Decades products (Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance), Digibridges, Megohmmeters, Audio products, and Strobotac lines.
These products continue to be sought by labs and engineers, and are made to the same exacting standards as by GenRad. Additionally, IET also maintains a refurbished inventory of specialty and discontinued items originally built by GenRad.
Please click the following link to see the GenRad products that are still available from IET Labs.
- Explore the GenRad Experimenters: A wonderful collection of publications which begins in the 1920s and spans several decades.
- Share the History of Genrad with Donald Sinclair, and Impedance Measurements with Henry Hall
- Read the History Of The General Radio Company 1915 - 1965
- Check out the Genrad Historical Society and experience the GenRad Community
- Browse historic catalogs and manuals