- General Radio Experimenters
- General Radio News
- General Radio Historical Society
- GR Historical Society Teradyne
- General Radio Books and History
- History of Impedance Measurements
- General Radio Manuals - Historic
- General Radio Catalogs - Historic
- General Radio Handbooks - Historic
- General Radio Brochures - Historic
- General Radio App Notes - Historic
- General Radio Museum
- General Radio Community
General Radio Experimenter's...
The General Radio Experimenter was a revolutionary magazine, that offered students, engineers and hobbyists invaluable content and applications for electronics.
Organized by year for easier browsing, following are links to every General Radio Experimenter, over 500 issues, that span the 1920's through the 1970's for viewing and download.
|Index by Title, Type Number and Author - 1926-1947|
|Index by Instrument|
IET Labs would like to especially thank Henry Hall, Harold McAleer, and Kirk Bailey from the General Radio Historical Society and Tony Suto from Teradyne for all of their assistance in helping us with and seeing this project to completion.