GenRad 1620 Capacitance Bridge
- 10-5pF to 11.1 µF, 2-or 3-terminal
- frequency range 20 Hz -20 kHz (or higher)
- 0.01% accuracy, 1-ppm resolution
- reads dissipation factor or conductance
- combines GenRad 1615 Capacitance Bridge, 1232-A Null Detector & 1311-A Oscillator
GenRad 1621 Capacitance Bridge
- Range 10-7 pF to 10 µF, 12-digit readout
- 10-ppm basic accuracy
- frequency range 10 Hz - 100 kHz
- combines GenRad 1616 Capacitance Bridge, 1238-A Null Detector & 1316 Oscillator
GenRad 1542 Stroboscope
- Low-cost, excellent US Manufactured stroboscope for stopping motion
- Up to 3800 bright-white flashes per minute -to observe motion as fast as 40,000 rpm
- Simple push-button operation
- Compact, light-weight, rugged
GenRad 1840-A Output Power Meter
- Power output of oscillators, amplifiers, preamplifiers, transformers, transducers, and low-frequency lines.
- Output impedance, by adjustment of the load to yield maximum power indication.
- Frequency-response characteristics of amplifiers, transformers, and other audio-frequency devices.
GenRad 1546 Digital Stroboscope
- High flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 25,000 Fashes per minute, direct reading.
- Flash duration from 1.2 μs to 2 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Lightweight and handheld, very easy to use unit with digital readout
GenRad 1539-A Externally Triggered Stroboscope
- Small size and light weight.
- Light source on flexible cable for convenient positioning.
- Can be triggered by several methods.
- For machine maintenance, Real time inspection of moving parts, Printing press applications, Motor troubleshooting, For stopping motion
GenRad 1562-A Sound Level Calibrator
- Workhorse of the acoustics field
- Calibrates most sound-level meters
- Generates standard levels and frequencies
- Adaptable to various microphone sizes
- Use in the lab or in the field
GenRad 1982 Precision Sound Level Meter
- a versatile, all-purpose instrument precision sound-level meter peak and impulse noise meter octave-band analyzer
- ideal for OSHA and a broad variety of noise measurements
- digital and analog displays for error-free reading
- compact and lightweight (3 lb) for easy handling
- approved by MSHA and NIOSH
RM Series General Purpose Test Equipment Rack Mount Shelves
- Fits standard 19" rack mount cabinets, built to EIA-310-D
- Available in standard rack mount heights
- Capable of supporting most electrical instruments of up to 150 pounds
- Ventilation holes on the bottom allow for instrument cooling
- Velcro strips are included to help secure instruments on the shelf
- Mounting hardware available upon request
esi SR1010 Resistance Transfer Standard
- Resistance Transfer Standards available in the following values 1 Ω, 10 Ω, 100 Ω, 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 100 kΩ
- Initial Accuracy... ± 20PPM of nominal value matched within 10PPM
- Transfer Accuracy... ± (1PPM + 0.1uΩ at parallel value) for 100:1
- Transfer Accuracy... ± (1PPM + 1uΩ at series parallel value) for 10:1
- Long Term Accuracy... ± 50PPM of nominal value
- Calibration Accuracy... ± 10PPM
esi SR1030 Series Oil Immersed Transfer Standard
- Resistance Values of 1 Ω - 100 kΩ
- Initial Accuracy... ± 20 PPM of nominal value matched within 10 PPM
- Transfer Accuracy... ± (1 PPM + 0.1uΩ at parallel value) for 100:1
- Long Term Accuracy... ± 50 PPM of nominal value
- Calibration Accuracy... ± 10 PPM
- Highest accuracy (1 ppm/yr) and stability (±0.5 ppm/yr typical) of any resistance standard
- Lowest temperature coefficients (< 0.1 ppm/ºC)
- Available in 3 models: 100Ω, 1000 Ω, 10,000Ω.
- Has remained the foremost resistance standard, with no equivalent, for over 35 years
- 5 Year Warranty Included
RCS Series Resistance & Capacitance Box
- Combination of resistance and capacitance decades
- Accurate 0.1% to 4% (depending on model)
- Capacitance range 100 pF - 100 µF
- Resistance range 1 Ω - 10 MΩ
- Compact, convenient, and rugged
GenRad 1538-A Stroboscope
- The highest flashing rates for a stroboscope-up to 150,000 Flashes per mn,
- Flash duration from 0.5 μs to 3.0 μs for clear, crisp images.
- Accessory energy-storage capacitor 1538-P4 for very short single flashes.
- High accuracy stroboscope — rpm measurements can be made to ± 1%